Civilization III Why do some people prefer Civ 3 to Civ4/5?
10/07/2007 · Best Answer: Armies allow multiple units to band together and share hitpoints, and are very powerful. When the leader performs either of its special abilities, it disappears.... Civilization III was a simpler game than Civ IV and Civ V. I've been playing the Civilization series since 2002, and usually play on Regent/Noble/Prince, the normal difficulty.
armies in civilization 5? Yahoo Answers
I always hated the stacks of doom in Civ 4 and such. It was just plain annoying and seemed stupid to me. I much prefer the 1 unit per hex way they did Civ 5 since you actually need to properly position all your units and can't just stuff them onto that one square with the best defense.... Check the extra options menu while the unit is in her borders? Its an expandable menu (+), where the delete and auto explore functions are. Its an expandable …
MrGameTheory's breakdown of the Civ5 PDF manual
To summarize, maintenance costs go up for every second unit produced. 1st unit no change, 2nd unit increase, 3rd unit no change, 4th unit increase, etc. -All units have the same cost. A scout costs as much as a longswordsman to maintain. how to get ravenfield beta 6 for free Melee naval units can attack other naval units and coastal cities, but NOT land units on the coast. They also get promotions that allow them to pillage gold while attacking cities. The Trireme is now a melee unit. The Destroyer is now a melee unit; the Battleship is still ranged. The Caravel is now a melee unit, and upgrades to the Ironclad, which is also melee.
How do you gift units to another player in civ VI? civ
In the unit overview (selectable from the top-left button), you can either double-click a unit - to select it and center your view on it - or you can click a unit and then, in the lower-left unit info box, either click its portrait or its name. how to follow up an online application Civ Ability: Knarr: Units gain the ability to enter Ocean tiles after researching Shipbuilding technology. Naval melee units heal in neutral territory. Units ignore …
How long can it take?
Steam Workshop Civ 5 - Units
- MrGameTheory's breakdown of the Civ5 PDF manual
- Freeciv for Dummies Freeciv FANDOM powered by Wikia
- Getting Civ 4 Units into Civ 5 CivFanatics Forums
- Unit maintenance costs Sid Meier's Civilization V
Civ 5 How To Get Units To Follow Other Units
Units gifted from Militaristic City-States get +10 experience Simply put, Siam is the best civilization to attempt a Diplomatic victory. As you make friends, your cities will be growing faster, founding a religion earlier, and enacting policies quicker.
- Get a melee unit with the medic promotion and put it up close to the city. The extra healing will basically nullify any damage the city can do. Second, don't attack city-states until you have seige weapons. They're much stronger than most capital cities even, and will beat the shit out of any ancient era units.
- Get three units, and it'll cost the same as having two units. Get four units, and the cost increases again. So on and so forth. The unit maintenance also scales up exponentially, so having too many units will REALLY drain your coffers.
- City-States follow their Suzerain into war and peace with other players. The Suzerain receives all Resources the city-state owns, and may also pay Gold to temporarily take control of the city-state's Units .
- Units gifted from Militaristic City-States get +10 experience Simply put, Siam is the best civilization to attempt a Diplomatic victory. As you make friends, your cities will be growing faster, founding a religion earlier, and enacting policies quicker.