Get Autoincrement value after INSERT query in MySQL
What I need is a date for the next given day (Monday, Tuesday, Wed...) following today's date. The user is allowed to select what day following they want and that is stored as an int in a table. "... The user is allowed to select what day following they want and that is stored as an int in a table.... Introduction. This article is very old, and while most of its principles are sound, PHP programming has changed a lot in the last decade. For that reason, I've updated this information in another article that shows the object-oriented ways of handling date/time issues.
MySQL Server Articles experts-exchange.com
To obtain the value immediately after an INSERT, use a SELECT query with the LAST_INSERT_ID() function. For example, using Connector/ODBC you would execute two separate statements, the INSERT statement and the SELECT query to obtain the auto-increment value.... MySQL LAST_DAY() returns the last day of the corresponding month for a date or datetime value. If the date or datetime value is invalid, the function returns NULL. If the date or datetime value is invalid, the function returns NULL.
MySQL FIND_IN_SET() function w3resource
In MySQL, the WEEKDAY function returns an integer from 0 to 6: 0 for Monday, 1 for Tuesday etc. If you take that value as the number of days and subtract it from the current date, i.e. like this: how to end a letter to your boss This way you can get the data, sort it (order by) in descending mode and get the top record. That way you get the last updated record in your table. If you want to know for the whole database then you have to compare the last updated record for each of your tables and get the most recent one.
Getting a list of weeks based off last Tuesday past in PHP
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus. Previous: Write a Python program to get days between two dates. Next: Write a Python program to test the third Tuesday of a month. how to fix clear plastic cleaned with alcohol FIND_IN_SET() function. MySQL FIND_IN_SET() returns the position of a string if it is present (as a substring) within a list of strings. The string list itself is a string contains substrings separated by ‘,’ (comma) character.
How long can it take?
PHP mysqli_insert_id() Function W3Schools
- When is Tuesday the 1st? Time and Date
- PHP mysqli_insert_id() Function W3Schools
- Python Exercise Test the third Tuesday of a month
- Get Autoincrement value after INSERT query in MySQL
Mysql How To Get Last Tuesday
18/05/2011 · SQL Server – How to get last access/update time for a table SQL Server – Displaying line numbers in Query Editor – SSMS SQL Server – Difference between @@CONNECTIONS and @@MAX_CONNECTIONS
- 188.8.131.52 Date Calculations MySQL provides several functions that you can use to perform calculations on dates, for example, to calculate ages or extract parts of dates. To determine how many years old each of your pets is, use the TIMESTAMPDIFF() function.
- 6/09/2013 · a) If it happens to be a Tuesday when the function is run, use that day, not the last Tuesday. b) If it happens to be Monday when the function is run, use that day, not the next Monday. I hope my examples will make clear what I am trying to achieve...
- MySQL LAST_DAY() returns the last day of the corresponding month for a date or datetime value. If the date or datetime value is invalid, the function returns NULL. If the date or datetime value is invalid, the function returns NULL.
- Inserting data into MySQL from a form on a website using PHP is something that developers often do. The task is not complicated, so even if you do not have advanced programming skills you should be able to carry it out with no trouble.